Transform AP For Oracle R12
Integrated Invoice Automation Functionality Accelerates Accounts Payable Processes
Complete Invoice Processing Functionality for Multiple Enterprise Benefits
Transform™ AP allows organizations to replace manual Accounts Payable (AP) processes with an automated digital invoice capture, workflow and storage solution that delivers:
- Reduced implementation costs with proven integration to leading ERPs, including JD Edwards EnterpriseOne™, Oracle® E-Business Suite.
- Automated matching of PO-based invoices, increasing AP processing efficiencies and reducing errors
- Online G/L coding with integrated validation to the ERP and automated approval routing, including email notifications and escalation rules, reducing the time needed to process non-PO based invoices
- No incremental ERP licensing costs for non-AP users in the approval cycle
- Familiar ERP interface, eliminating the need for AP retraining, while reducing costs and shortening implementation cycles for staff acceptance testing
- Electronic imaging and archive capabilities, removing paper storage and handling costs
- Storage of multiple related document types, including purchase orders, check copies and remittance advices as well as other ad hoc documents, providing a comprehensive view of each transaction
- Enhanced reporting within an interactive management dashboard offers sophisticated options for viewing and analyzing data in the system
Increasing Speed, Accuracy and Control in AP Processes
Most corporate AP functions have at their core the need to maintain and regularly interface with an ERP or other host accounting system for general ledger and budget management. For too many organizations, AP remains challenged by inefficient processes and a blizzard of paper-based invoices that limit the speed, accuracy and controls critical to successful management of outgoing payables.
Transform AP, Bottomline’s integrated invoice processing solution for leading ERPs including Oracle® E-Business Suite, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Microsoft Dynamics® AX, delivers against all of these requirements and more. Transform AP provides complete document and data capture processes, linking the captured invoice data directly to the desired ERP application for automated matching of PO-based invoices, or workflow exception processing where a match cannot be found.
Transform AP has been uniquely designed for use with both with and within a customer’s existing ERP environment, providing seamless integration and visibility for everyday (AP) users, while providing the same view of relevant invoice data to non-AP approvers with a convenient Web interface. This flexibility supports existing infrastructure investments and helps to maintain a lower cost of ownership by eliminating the need for incremental ERP licenses.
Request our white paper: http://www.evergrn.com/info